Wednesday, May 25

Quatre

Emma's hair has been long and down the last few weeks. She's on a hair strike. Not so fun for a mom with a blog about fixing hair. :)

Anyway, today I finally fought the good fight and she let me fix it. And fix it I did. 4 small inside-out french braids. (Or dutch braids- would these be considered corn rows? I've never been clear on that...)

Here's the pictures! Hope everyone is having a good Wednesday! We've got storytime and laundry on our schedule. What's everyone got planned for summer? Anything super exciting? I'm running a marathon in 2 weeks!!! Aaak! I'm pretty nervous for it. :)




 You could easily make this an up-do look by making little buns out of the ponytails. Messy buns would also be super cute at the base of the neck.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I was thinking of doing a similar style on my daughters hair soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...