Sunday, August 28

Simple Curlformers Style...

I really like Curlformers, but have gotten out of the habit of using them. I think it's been a good 6 months at least since I'd done much with them. BUT, they are so nice and really make some cute styles really simply.

I put these in last night, using just some leave in conditioner to moisten the hair, and took them out this morning. I don't usually curl her bangs in with the curlers, but she wants to grow them out, so they're a little long for just keeping in her eyes. Anyway, I just used some bobby pins to pin back her bangs, and separated the girls a bit with some hair spray. Nice and cute! 




Have any of you been to the Lowe's Build and Grow program? I took Emma and Michael for the first time yesterday, and they really loved it! A fun free program every Saturday. They do different projects, and when they finish they give them a cute little patch to sew onto their apron. We're planning to go back again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...