Saturday, September 18

A fun Halloween Wreath...

I know it's a little early to be already decorated for Halloween, but this year I decided it was my favorite holiday to decorate, and I jumped on it. :)

This is a fun idea I've seen floating around on a few blogs, and I thought I would share what I had done. The middle "Boo" part was bought at Joann's for 40% off (I think it was about $6-8), I bought a metal wire floral ring at Hobby Lobby ($4) and 2 feather boas ($6 each, I should have bought them when I had coupons but I didn't want to wait)

Just add whatever decoration you find to the center (or don't add a center and it would still look great!) and hot glue the boa to the wire frame. Super simple and I think it looks so fun and fancy!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...