1. I usually use a thinner ribbon for these, and I cut about 2 feet per bow.
2. Wrap the ribbon around your fingers, leaving the ends sticking out. For this length, I can wrap it 3 times.
3. Place a bobby pin in the center of the ribbons, catching both sides of the "bow." With Maia, I usually use the mini bobby pins at Sally's, but I couldn't find them, so the big ones did just fine.
4. Now, place the bobby pin where you want the center of the bow to be placed, and push into the hair. These types of bows work the best on buns or ponytails.
5. TA-DA!! Now it looks like a cute little bow in the hair. Repeat for each of the other buns, and there ya have it.