Tuesday, November 3

Mom Do...


I don't really watch Grey's Anatomy much anymore- it got a bit too dramatic and unbelievable for me a season or two ago. But, I did catch a part of an episode the other day while I was flipping, and saw a cute take on a very common style, so of course being me, I copied it. Just the basic bumped-bangs pinned back, and then instead of just a plain pull-back, you add these two little braids. A tiny little addition that really adds a cute kick to the hair. I had a few comments already on this do, and we only ran a couple of errands. Always a good sign. :)


1 comment:

  1. I love it! These little additions really make the difference to the style without taking too much time. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...