Monday, October 25

My New Laundry Room...

So this post is another one that is a little more personal. Today I am officially a student again! I'm starting a masters in education program, so it might be a little hectic around here for the next year or so. Someday I'll need to go back to teaching, and this is a good way to get my mind working again. :)

Anyway, I thought I'd post this one other redo. It was my last major project to finish before starting my first class. The place that I probably spend close to the most time during housework- the laundry room!

Just the basic before and afters, but I'll be posting the full "how to" on my other blog tomorrow. I'm tired. We carved pumpkins tonight- so fun, but busy. :)

BEFORE


AFTER
(Yellow is "Chopstick" by Martha Stewart, Red is "Cherry Cobbler" by Behr)


Ruby checking out the "kids" carving abilities.

 



In other super important news, Emma decided not to be Medusa. She said that she was worried she'd scare little kids. :) So sweet. Anyway, for the last few years I've tried to convince her to be Pippi Longstocking, but until she watched the movie, she couldn't be convinced. She finally decided that this was the year to be Pippi! 

 Lots of adults at the school carnival knew who she was, but most of the kids didn't- but they did like her hair! :) (braid one pipe cleaner in with each section of hair, and then bend them- this could work with a lot of different ideas, animal ears, etc.) 





The Three Musketeers! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...