Friday, October 1

Braided Bun Momma Do

This one is pretty self-explanatory; I started with one little braid in the front, which I "bubbled" with some bobby pins. Then, I separated the remaining hair into two sections and braided each one then twisted and pinned into buns. Make sure with this do that you make the buns FAR back on the head, or you'll end up with a lot of Princess Leah comments. :)


This was Emma's hair yesterday- she's been rebelling a bit against the fancier dos that take a long time, and yesterday she said she just wanted me to straighten it. A little too grown up if you ask me. :)



In other weekend news, while listening to General Conference, I'm going to be painting our house. Right now, it looks like this:



A little dated, and a little too orange for my preference. You can see that little swatch of color by the window that is a nice gray-blue. I hope it looks nice when I'm done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...