Thursday, January 21

Toddler Ponytail with Braids...

Maia has been somewhat neglected lately when it comes to her hair. She really loves having it fixed, but I never have time in the mornings getting the other two ready for school. Today I woke up extra early though, so we had plenty of time. If anyone is wondering how to get your toddler to stay still while you fix their hair, my tricks so far have been washing hands or playing with water in the sink, lip gloss, makeup, brushing teeth, or as a last resort, my cell phone.

Anyway, here's the do. Start with two braids, then pull up the back into a ponytail and include the braids. Maia's hair is still a little short in the back, so I did the bottom rubber band to help it all stay in. Super cute, although it makes her look a little more grown up than I'd like to admit. :)

*Maia is obsessed with this pineapple hair clip that we got from Gymboree on clearance. She loves it! It reminds me of Spongebob's house. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...