Sunday, January 10

Sunday Dos


With our church now starting at 9, plus fun out-of-town cousins here to play this morning, we didn't have much time at all for hair. I usually wouldn't post just simple styles, but I'm sure some of you could use the ideas. Emma's was just a simple bun in the back (her's was still wet when we left or I would have curled it) and Maia's had much more curl before we left for church. That's what having a good day (finally!) in nursery will do to it. :)

Have a good week!

(I usually don't get all formal like this for pictures, but the girls were both wearing their Grandma-Christmas dresses, and I needed a picture to send.) :)

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya there. Church is now at 9am for us too. My daughter had hers in a simple curled ponytail. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...