Thursday, January 21

4-braid half...

I did this do yesterday, because I was going to the dentist. Why do I need a half when I'm going to the dentist? Because if I pull it into a ponytail or in a bun like usual, It really bugs me when I'm laying back in the chair. Anyway, here's the steps:

1. Pull a small section together in the middle-top of your head with a rubberband. (This is kind of a base where the braids will meet.)

2. Braid a section in a simple braid and pull back to the base and tie with a rubberband. (You can see that I have multiple layers of rubberbands- one for each braid)

3. Repeat.

4. Curl the hair that is left down. (Or don't.) :)

5. Pull up in a bun the next day and reuse your braids! A little more casual and messy-looking, but it works!







7 comments:

  1. So I went to the dentist last week with a back ponytail. My head had a bruise on it for a couple days after. Had I read your blog before my appointment, that wouldn't have happened. I'll never make that mistake again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See?? I'm glad I'm not the only one that is bothered by that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been trying to figure out how to do my hair for my next dentist appointment, actually... I've been stuck in a ponytail rut, and I just knew that wouldn't be comfy... LOL.
    Thanks for posting this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks so pretty. i have a dentist appt next week. think i can learn to braid like this before then? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to try that. Not going to the dentist any time soon, but it is a cute hairdo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! you have gorgeous hair! I spend all my time on my kids! I should learn to do my own hair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought that if I went to the dentist with even a half in, it would bug me, too. I guess since it doesn't bother you, it wouldn't bother me!! Do you have any tricks on how to do your own hair? I can never get my hair centered.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...