Wednesday, December 2

Perfect (and cheap!) wave curls...

Okay, so I had high hopes of doing a video tutorial, but once again, my kids are sick, so I'm not getting any free time. (Not that I usually do, but still...) :)

Anyway, here's a great idea that I found on youtube when I was searching once again for a coveted Enzo Milano curling iron. I've seen these around, and loved the look that they give, but for that price tag, I haven't been able to justify it.

So the idea...All you do is unscrew the clamp on any regular curling iron! Simple, right? Not sure why I didn't think of that- usually I'm pretty inventive, but that one went right past me. :) Anyway, here's what I did with my 1/2" Conair which I never use anymore. I know people can do these wavy curls with the clamp, but it was much more simple without it.

So here's a picture of my hair using my nice easy cheap clampless curling iron. Fun stuff! I think I may actually pull apart my bigger iron as well to see the larger waves.





2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I am a new follower/reader of your blog! Would you please do a video tutorial on how to use a topsy tail?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy:
    My hair model is on strike for the rest of the afternoon, but I'll see if I can bribe her to do a video or two this evening. If not, I'll see if I can do one myself. :) Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...