Wednesday, November 4

Dutch Braid Day...


I watched a few youtube videos yesterday of people doing cornrows, just so I could get the hang of doing dutch braids. I actually think they might be easier than french braids for me...so if you are in for a fun challenge (and your daughter can keep her head straight for a few minutes) I'd give it a try. :)




(This is just a dutch braid in front, going into a little side bun.)

(I was going to do the same hair on Emma, but I thought the two braids looked perfect with the little fall dress she's wearing today.)





2 comments:

  1. Aw, cute! Great job! you post more than even the really popular blogs! I love yours hopefully youll catch on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Aly. I'll remember you as one of my very first followers. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...